Questions for those of Unitarian Persuasions:
1) Do we have any biblical passages that describe God
the Father’s visual appearance?
Timothy 6:16; (Deut. 4:24 & Heb. 12:29)
b. Revelation 4:2-3
c. Genesis 15:17 (Galatians 3:29 & 15-18)
d. Colossians 1:15; Hebrews 11:27
2) If John 5:37 is true, then there could be no
eyewitness accounts in answer to question 1. Then, who is described
in places such as Daniel 10:5-9? Who did Moses speak with face to
face? Who wrestled with Jacob all night? Who did Moses, Aaron and
the 70-elders see up on Mount Sinai? (The children of Israel
certainly heard a voice! Ex. 20:18-19)
a. Exodus 33:11; Exodus 33:18-23 & 34:5-6
b. Genesis 32:24-30
c. Exodus 24:9-11
3) Is it an offense against God to deny the Divinity of
a. John 5:22-25
4) Christ claimed to be ‘not alone’. He
and His Father comprise a dual entity.
a. John 8:16
5) Christ claimed to have been in existence before
a. John 8:56-58
b. John 17:5
c. Galatians 3:17
6) Christ claimed that the first century Jewry didn’t
know God the Father. Then, who did they know?
a. John 8:55
b. John 8:19
7) What does ‘echad’
really mean? (The key word in the Shema.)
8) Can we identify any name that is exclusive to God
9) Who is the “True God” referred to in 1st
10) Can God the Father ever in any way interface with
sin-capable humanity? Does His Nature allow sinfulness to approach
into His sphere of existence?
11) The Priest Melchizedek was an immortal Being,
beginning or ending of living existence. Note His eternal existence
in the past direction as well as the future.
a. Hebrews 7:3
b. God the Father was not Melchizedek!